Offline Only Lilly

• Awards This player has 200m EXP in the skill: Fishing!
  • Rsn: Only Lilly
Clan Consentus News - August 2013
« on: September 01, 2013, 18:28:30 »

Welcome to the August edition of the Consentus Clan News. Here you can find out all the latest gossip and goings on. Enjoy~*~*~

Here is the new fresh blood of Consentus (or welcome backs) -

Sunfreet (Intro)
Sarah Heart (Intro)
Artingstall
Orinor
Breezyyx (Intro)
Jason
Brien (Intro)
Marcyda
Earthwater
Skardex
Tug (Intro)
Juustin (Intro)
Weezzy Boo (Intro)
WoaahFZN (Intro)
Maxphobic
Meisangry2 (Intro)
The Silver G
Maffew (Intro)
Gengele
Tasha (Intro)
Seal (Intro)
Tyler (Intro)Welcome back

Amy has discovered the real world now that she is 18, take a look here. Good luck!

We have had only one banned member this month, that's Tara for multi logging so that she could dungeoneer. Tut tut

Pawya
CallmeMatt

Megapixels

Ashy
Connor
Zach

Andrew
Karli
Nour
Mct

Josh

Adam
Joel

Kyle

Member of the Month~*~*~

This months member of the month is Callmematt

Since joining the clan hehas made a huge effort to fit in with us, he will always answer any question in the cc and has supported us in getting our name out into the wider community. I would like to see him go a long way in the clan. So congratulations matt for getting the member of the month rank!

Pro & Noob of the Month
Every month, we track the experience gained by all members who take part in the Pro & Noob competition. The member who gains the most experience will be awarded the Pro status*, and the member who gains the last amount of experience is awarded the noob status**. If you're not already being tracked, or you change your name, let us know by posting on here. For more information on the Pro & Noob competition, click here.

The Pro for August with  47,037,449 xp was Mct(Alex)!!, and the Noob with  252,651 xp was WudanFire!!

*Those who have won the Pro from the previous month are unable to win it the following month, to allow other members the chance
**To be applicable for this rank, the player must have gained a minimum of 250k experience in the month, in order to account for those who are inactive.

Citadel Collecting
Everyone knows that collecting resources in the citadel by yourself can be boring, so why not join us on a Saturday afternoon to collect your resources with other clan mates, which definitely makes your time at the citadel more enjoyable. Also, after three weeks of collecting, members are able to collect an experience reward from the clan cloak. You can find more information on our Citadel here
Currently, our Citadel tick occurs at approximately 15:10GMT Saturday afternoons.

Hey guys it's Ruby here!

Just giving a little update this month and what we hope to get this month. Will be very short this week as its all basically the same...

Right, so this month we welcome out new citadel staff Josh! he will be sorting the citadel out during week and at weekends we will take it in turns. This is just because i will be extremely busy at school so wont be playing a lot. Everyone will need to get used to seeing him around instead of me, dont cry too much okay? ;D

This month we began the dragon, and after week 5 we now have 31% down! Basically that will keep going throughout this month, and next month too..

There are some important people that help us get this dragon, these arent only the staff, who have no choice but to cap. But also the volunteers, these are those who dont have to cap but do anyway because they want to help us out! and those epople get a huge thank you from me! We are always open to new volunteers, if you are interested just look here and I can talk you through it whenever I am on :)

Thanks,
Ruby.

Quiz Night
On Saturday evenings, Consentus hosts a quiz night, where the theme of the questions can be voted for by members. This is one of our most popular events, and what's more, there is a championship leaderboard. See if you can reach the top of the leaderboard by attending this event! For more information, click here.

Sometimes on Saturdays, at around 7-8pm GMT, Consentus hosts Skype nights, which allows members to chat in a more free way, including video calls, and voice calls.
To find a list of clan members Skype names click here.
To download Skype, click here.

Pluto said he was saving summoning till last, but he changed his mind.. nothing to there! Congrats on 99 Summoning! Also, the poor hellhounds got a pounding whilst Robert got 99 attack!

Mike achieved 99 fishing, even though he has moaned and cried, he eventually managed to get there in the end.

Runar did a double this month, getting crafting and hunter, closer and closer to a max skiller, well done.

Dan, at last he gets 200 combat with his 99 defence.

Each month Owners will select the one member of the clan who has gone that extra mile to help the clan. This comes in many forms, for example: being a familiar positive face; helping out other clan members; attending/creating events etc. The Member of the Month will have sole use of an avatar to do what they please with.

The avatar provides great bonus experience for clan members. We have an updated, new list of our wardens who control the clan avatar. These individuals are:
Yessahh
So Soft
Karli
Andrew
Nour
Mct

These are the individuals to contact and ask in regards to the location of the avatar. Please lease with these individuals if you wish to use our clan avatar.

Daily Trivia Quiz: How smart are you?

Consentus Forums: Remember to bump!
Home world: 25
Citadel tier: 7
Twitter: @ClanConsentus
Facebook: Find us here!

This may not as witty an sharp as Robert, but its as good it will get while he is away.

Love Lilly and Ruby <3

:boop:

Daniel

Re: Clan Consentus News - August 2013
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 18:35:02 »
Good read, Thanks for this! :3

Megapixels

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 18:37:30 »
Great read.

Welcome to all of the new members joining Consentus this month, Also congratulations to everyone who achieved a new rank & Of course a huge Congrats to Matt for being the member of the month!

Offline Winter

• Rsn: Faerie
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2013, 18:38:14 »
Congrats to my qt for getting member of the month. <33 You deserve it. :3

Was still an amusing and fun read, you 2 did a good job.

Offline Joel

• Oldschool: Joely
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2013, 18:42:26 »
Thanks, I thought it was still fun to read. You didn't do to bad at all. Give yourself a pat on the back ;)

Click Me

Offline CallMeMatt

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2013, 18:52:53 »
Great job on the post you two! Always brightens up the month getting to read these right at the beginning of a month. :)

Thank you for choosing me as Member of The Month. I truly am happy and honored to have this rank, and I couldn't be happier of how far i've come in Consentus. Thank you all for being such good people, an awesome clan and community, and everything in general. ^-^

<33 :nyancat:

Offline Josh

• Awards This player has 120 in the skill: Fletching! This player has 120 in the skill: Firemaking! This player has 120 in the skill: Thieving! For Capping 52 Times
  • Rsn: Jpd
  • Alt Rsn: Kink
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2013, 19:58:04 »
This was a good read poolside :D well done!

Here's to a good month :)

Runar

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2013, 20:00:26 »

max by february excluding dg/slay yes pls

good job on the news Lilly and Ruby

Offline Rune

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2013, 20:32:20 »
Always lovely to read these. :) Welcome to all new members.

Offline Aghast

• Awards This player has 99 in the skill: Dungeoneering! This player has 99 in the skill: Fletching! This player has 99 in the skill: Strength! This player has 99 in the skill: Fishing! This player has 99 in the skill: Woodcutting!
  • Oldschool: Aghast
  • Rsn: Aghast
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2013, 22:07:32 »
Matt as MOTM?!?!? Jk, he's not THAT bad. ;)

Good job on the news both of you, i enjoyed it.

Offline Egypt

• Awards This player has 120 in the skill: Strength!
  • Rsn: Nokia
  • Alt Rsn: Egypt
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2013, 23:34:31 »
Good read! enjoyed it & well done :D

Congratulations on everyone's achievement & congratulations on Member Of The Month qt ^_^

Offline Andrew

• Awards This player has 99 in the skill: Divination! For Capping 52 Times For Capping 30 Times maxed with 120 dung For Capping 10 Times
  • Rsn: A Canadian
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2013, 00:11:53 »
nice work as always

ps i got 120 this month but ok

Offline Thunderite

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2013, 13:37:26 »
Thanks for doing this months, it was fabulous! <3

Offline Matty

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2013, 14:20:22 »
Good to read, catch up on some clan goss

Great to know im not the only newbie :)

Offline George

• Awards This player has 99 in the skill: Mining! This player has 99 in the skill: Firemaking! This player has 99 in the skill: Herblore! This player has 99 in the skill: Hitpoints! This player has 99 in the skill: Construction!
  • Rsn: Georg e
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2013, 15:44:03 »
Good to read, catch up on some clan goss

Great to know im not the only newbie :)

nahh we are one of many newbie's :D

looking at the pro and noob thinking im never gnna manage that D=

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal