Offline Thunderite

Clan Consentus News - July 2013
« on: July 31, 2013, 23:29:14 »

Welcome to the July edition of the Clamsentus Clan News. Here you'll find out who has been slagging off who and beasting out 99's. Enjoy~*~*~

Newest Collection of Clams [COCs] (or welcome backs, you bad asses) -

hhvrd (Intro)
Kevin
Mhay
Titrate
Rhomdiculous (Intro)
Mr NiBo x (Intro)
Sole Spirit
I Fish Sloth (Intro)
Lady Spyra (Intro)
Logan
BigDadyBouch

Kayd0n also came back, but then he died, but carried on posting on his Facebook and got banned. Whoopsie.

Banned members this month also include Alan (Multilogging same world, tut tut), Hey Im Jamie for acting like a Lady all the time, Altecice (Botting and buying Rsgp) and Player155569 (for having a gay username or something like that).

Elite~*~*~

Jmap

Cam
Dan
Omg Didnotwinproandnoob
Runar

Josh Doust

Kayleigh

Staff are always on the look out for active, helpful and mature members of Consentus to take up moderator roles within the clan. One of the main responsibilities of this rank is to keep the clan chat a welcoming place to be, whilst also dealing with any issues that may present themselves.

We are confident Kayleigh will be perfect for the job of Clan Chat Moderator.

Congratulations and good luck in your new role Kayleigh. :)

Stepping Down:

Liam has decided to step down from being one of the Clan Owners and decided to explore this "real world", whatever that may be (or maybe he made a new skiller and doesn't wanna tell us).

We would like to thank him for all the work he has done with the Clan in the time that he has been with us and wish him the best of the luck with whatever he decides to to, unless of course, it breaks real world laws. I think he's selling his account on Scythe for $300 if anyone is interested.

Member of the Month~*~*~

Member of the Month for August will be Misr (Medo_Pker), he is very friendly in the clan chat and

quite active on the forums. Mature and always happy to answer people's questions in the clan

chat.

Good Luck and thanks for being a great member.

Since the previous two MotM have been banned, we are not hoping for a hat trick. No botting or multilogging now Misr. We'll be watching. Wink wonk.

Pro & Noob of the Month
Every month, we track the experience gained by all members who take part in the Pro & Noob competition. The member who gains the most experience will be awarded the Pro status*, and the member who gains the last amount of experience is awarded the noob status**. If you're not already being tracked, or you change your name, let us know by posting on here. For more information on the Pro & Noob competition, click here.

The Pro for July with  54,143,539 xp was Rob(Pluto)!!, and the Noob with  467,618 xp was Grim Skillzz!!

*Those who have won the Pro from the previous month are unable to win it the following month, to allow other members the chance
**To be applicable for this rank, the player must have gained a minimum of 250k experience in the month, in order to account for those who are inactive.

Citadel Collecting
Everyone knows that collecting resources in the citadel by yourself can be boring, so why not join us on a Saturday afternoon to collect your resources with other clan mates, which definitely makes your time at the citadel more enjoyable. Also, after three weeks of collecting, members are able to collect an experience reward from the clan cloak. You can find more information on our Citadel here
Currently, our Citadel tick occurs at approximately 15:30GMT Saturday afternoons.

Hey guys it's Ruby the slavedriver here!

Here is the new part of the news! As there will not be a weekly update, we are going to have a monthly one. It's not going to be long, just what we got up to this month, and what we want to do for the month ahead :P

This month we got all of our plots and buildings to tier 7, meaning better exp in each plot and of course, the big 2700 resource cap! Which I'm sure all of you are loving ;D You can really notice the difference in the plots, especially cooking and crafting. Getting them to tier 7 wasn't too hard and we did it as fast as possible so we can get started on the dragon. Now we are on our first week of the dragon and have just past 5% :) To get more info about the dragon just look here. That's about it for this month, after tier 7 it was hard to maintain the upkeep but now we are use to it so all is okay!

Now on to next month! We are going to introduce our new citadel staff person, and I'm sure a few of you have a an inkling on who this will be :P But this person is going to learn the ropes and help me because I have learnt after my first year of GCSE's that i need to step it up a bit and stop living in the citadel so I can do some school work!;) But anyway, by the end of August i want us to be at least 20, maybe even 25% to getting the dragon. I know it will take a long time but it will be worth it!

Thanks,

Ruby.

Quiz Night
On Saturday evenings, Consentus hosts a quiz night, where the theme of the questions can be voted for by members. This is one of our most popular events, and what's more, there is a championship leaderboard. See if you can reach the top of the leaderboard by attending this event! For more information, click here.

Sometimes on Saturdays, at around 7-8pm GMT, Consentus hosts Skype nights, which allows members to chat in a more free way, including video calls, and voice calls.
To find a list of clan members Skype names click here.
To download Skype, click here.

Joshyy whapped out a double this month with 99 Range & 99 Fletching. Well done peach.

Mr Alt
achived a triple this month, with 99 Magic (£34.99), 99 Defence, (£26.50) and 99 Range! (£59.99), to discuss prices make sure to send him a pm.

After finally get a move on, Liam achieved 99 Strength and finished off his max total. Then he quit. The end.

Not that I ever seen him speak, but apparently he's in the clan. Pysk got 99 Mining this month.

After many tears (all of them his own), and many updates at Livid Farm (about 5 an hour) and even more tears, Karli hit 120 Dungeoneering! We hope he won't cry this much if he does go for trim.

Runar went and got 99 Thieving again this month, what a snore. If only he learnt to stick with one account. He also got 99 Woodcutting, I guess that's worth a mention.

Three failed skillers and bumchums all made a pact and got 99 Magic and Defence while clawing at the pro and noob. Well done Kayleigh and Kyle and.. myself? YOU GO PLUTO.

Well done to Air on 99 Firemaking! Not seen him post any level's so not entirely sure how he got it, maybe he asked Navid for tips.

No exp was wasted as Alexander got 99 Agility. Although he probably didn't even train it the proper way as that's such a waste of ticks. k

Only took him about 2 months and he had to sell Purple Partyhat to afford but, but finally Josh Doust got 99 Cooking!

Each month Owners will select the one member of the clan who has gone that extra mile to help the clan. This comes in many forms, for example: being a familiar positive face; helping out other clan members; attending/creating events etc. The Member of the Month will have sole use of an avatar to do what they please with.

The avatar provides great bonus experience for clan members. We have an updated, new list of our wardens who control the clan avatar. These individuals are:
Yessahh
2 pew
Zinkiey
Neolatry
So Soft

These are the individuals to contact and ask in regards to the location of the avatar. Please lease with these individuals if you wish to use our clan avatar.

Daily Trivia Quiz: How smart are you?
Fantasy Football League: Sign up here
Clan Photo: Send one in here

Consentus Forums: Remember to bump!
Home world: 25
Citadel tier: 7
IRC: #consentus
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/clanconsentus
Twitter: @ClanConsentus
Facebook: Find us here!

Over and out.

Offline Joel

• Oldschool: Joely
Re: Clan Consentus News - July
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 23:32:59 »
Lol'd.

Click Me

Offline Krazy Golf

• Awards This player has 99 in the skill: Magic! 2nd place in an Easter competition
  • Rsn: Krazy Golf
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 23:38:09 »
Amazing as ever. :)

Misses Watts

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2013, 23:38:26 »
I like reading these at the end of the month. Makes me giggle :)

Offline Air

• Awards This player has 99 in the skill: Fletching! This player has 99 in the skill: Cooking! This player has 99 in the skill: Woodcutting! This player has 99 in the skill: Fishing!
  • Oldschool: Mr Air
  • Rsn: Mr Air
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2013, 23:40:15 »
Well done sir, 5/5 A+.

And ofc I asked Navid for help he is supr l33t swagalotyolo pr0

Offline Winter

• Rsn: Faerie
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2013, 23:44:52 »
Always love reading the news. :P

Offline Cam

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2013, 23:46:01 »
Lmao, loved it
Deoxygenate
[wc] [fish] [agi] [thief] [div] [rc] [mining] [hunt] [farm] [craft] [con] [dg] [fm] [smith] [herb] [fletch] [cook]

Offline Josh

• Awards This player has 120 in the skill: Firemaking! This player has 120 in the skill: Fletching! This player has 120 in the skill: Thieving! For Capping 52 Times
  • Rsn: Jpd
  • Alt Rsn: Kink
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2013, 23:46:09 »

Now on to next month! We are going to introduce our new citadel staff person, and I'm sure a few of you have a an inkling on who this will be :P But this person is going to learn the ropes and help me because I have learnt after my first year of GCSE's that i need to step it up a bit and stop living in the citadel so I can do some school work!;) But anyway, by the end of August i want us to be at least 20, maybe even 25% to getting the dragon. I know it will take a long time but it will be worth it!

Thanks,

Ruby. [/center]

Oooo an inkling who?? clues please :P

Offline Andrew

• Awards This player has 99 in the skill: Divination! For Capping 52 Times For Capping 30 Times maxed with 120 dung For Capping 10 Times
  • Rsn: A Canadian
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2013, 01:05:09 »
lol you douche

Offline Minin Cape T

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2013, 01:07:56 »
LMAO@andy lool

this is the best one yet roberto

Offline CallMeMatt

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2013, 01:11:17 »
Ahaha a good laugh to start off the month. Just the way to do it :D

Runar

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2013, 01:39:15 »
pls I got veteran

Cody

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2013, 02:22:46 »
Lol... Well done Rob

Offline Egypt

• Awards This player has 120 in the skill: Strength!
  • Rsn: Nokia
  • Alt Rsn: Egypt
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2013, 03:19:06 »
An excellent report Rob

Since the previous two MotM have been banned, we are not hoping for a hat trick. No botting or multilogging now Misr. We'll be watching. Wink wonk.

1) I never used a bot, and i never will
2) I only have one account, and it's Misr
3) Please keep an eye on me Rob, and everyone else in Consentus. If i break a single rule, you have the full permission to ban me.

I'm not saying that i was born perfect, but i always pay attention.

Logan

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2013, 03:34:21 »
This was probably the funniest news post I've ever read, well done  ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal