Offline Leks

• Rsn: Weky
Booyah!
« on: June 27, 2013, 15:59:39 »
Hi all!  :D

My name's... well... you can call me Leks or Lekky  ;D

I'm originally from Italy but I can't really consider myself Italian as I've lived abroad most of my life. I've experienced many different cultures and ways of life, and I'm sure Consentus will add a little to my backpack  :)

I must admit I'm quite shy and not always very talkative; when it comes to forum I like more to read than to reply. In other words, I lurk a lot xD.
I suppose you could say I like to keep my internet and real life apart :P So yea, please don't be offended if I don't answer all your personal questions  ;D

I've started playing RuneScape back in 2004, but my original account was perm. banned two years later because I was being silly  :P In 2006 I've started a new account, which I am still playing on today. I've been pure Free-to-Play since the beginning and I intend staying that way. It's something which I'm particularly proud of, eheh...
Ranged is my absolute fav skill and it's only a pity that it can't go beyond level 99 lol! I dislike melee and even tho I'm 50 def, str and att (I had to get it up to kill Elvarg, as at the time I was too much of a noob to know that I could have used mage >.<), I haven't wielded a sword in years!
I very much enjoy skilling; my current goal is to get 90+ in all my stats (excluding melee and pray, which is way too expensive for my pockets), and being very close to this target I'm now rather motivated to keep going.

It's not always like this though. Due mostly to real-life engagements I alternate times where I almost quit RS and many internet-related activities, to others where I'm in front of a computer even more than I'd like to be  ;D
This does not mean I like to "grind" my levels. Quite the opposite in fact. I love taking my time, and tend to spend most of it chatting rather than gaining expees. The community is in fact what has kept me addicted to RuneScape all these years  ;)

I found out about Consentus while randomly browsing through the clan page in the official RS forums. You must thus understand my bewilderment yesterday when I applied to join the clan and saw CallMeMatt's post! You see... I'm a big fan of RuneRadio and Matt DJ's there quite often. As does Winter in fact, which I found to be a Veteran Member here! Together with a few other people from RuneZone's community. Mind = Blown! lol What are the chances, uh..  Consentus is a lot larger than I though!  :P

Even though I've just joined, I'm planning to stay as long as I can and hopefully meet a lot of wonderful people along the way!

Apologies for the blabber, hope you're not half asleep  :P
Thanks for reading!
Ciao!

Offline Liam

• Rsn: Dixon
Re: Booyah!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 16:10:53 »
Very nice introduction.

Welcome to Consentus, Leks. :)

Offline Winter

• Rsn: Faerie
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 16:16:25 »
It's nice to see a fellow RuneZone member has joined this clan, I've taken quite a few of your requests whilst DJing. ^^

Welcome to Consentus. Nice to know more about you and I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. <3

Offline Josh

• Awards This player has 120 in the skill: Fletching! This player has 120 in the skill: Firemaking! This player has 120 in the skill: Thieving! For Capping 52 Times
  • Rsn: Jpd
  • Alt Rsn: Kink
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 16:24:10 »
That was quite an introduction!!

Welcome to consentus! :)

Hope you find a home here!

Offline Only Lilly

• Awards This player has 200m EXP in the skill: Fishing!
  • Rsn: Only Lilly
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2013, 17:04:32 »
I really enjoyed your introduction

I look forward to being part of your lifes adventure.

Mr Alt

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2013, 17:14:45 »
Welcome to the Clan  8)

Offline Leks

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2013, 17:52:53 »
Thank you all  :D

Offline Arno

• Awards This player has 99 in the skill: Thieving! This player has 120 in the skill: Divination! This player has 99 in the skill: Smithing! This player has 99 in the skill: Mining! This player has 99 in the skill: Construction!
  • Oldschool: Vlees
  • Rsn: Vlees
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2013, 00:35:46 »
Hello, fellow lurker!

Awesome introduction, welcome to the clan, Leks.  :hug:

Offline Amy

• Awards This player has 99 in the skill: Mining! This player has 99 in the skill: Slayer! This player has 120 in the skill: Woodcutting! This player has 99 in the skill: Fletching! This player has 99 in the skill: Firemaking!
  • Rsn: x Amyy
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2013, 00:39:11 »
Welcome to consentus :)

Offline Alan

• Rsn: Douzy
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2013, 14:02:59 »
Hey Lekky, welcome to Consentus, you've got a nice account there, good luck with all your future goals and I hope you have fun lurking here :P

Offline Majinvegito3

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2013, 14:05:01 »
Welcome. :)

Offline Leks

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2013, 15:59:57 »
Cheers! What a warm greet!   :)   :hug:

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal