Offline CallMeMatt

Hiya ;D
« on: June 26, 2013, 01:07:38 »
Hi there,

Telling by my name, you can Call Me Matt. ;) I am 17, living in the Southern parts of England. Southampton to be exact.

I've played RuneScape for roughly 7 years, and counting. Currently trying to head to max cape, if I can ever find the effort to, lol.  ;D

My qt, Abbie (Angel Of Sin), told me about Consentus and all the interesting things that this clan and community has to offer. I have to be honest, i've been tempted for a while to join and become a part of this community, and i've finally come around to doing it, haha.

I pop around in the Clan Chat as a guest sometimes, but i'm a slight bit too shy to actually join in a conversation. Most of the time I just say "Meow" out of nowhere. xD

On the other side, for those who know what RuneZone is, i'm a Radio DJ on there, same as Abbie, and yeah.

I'm really looking forward onto becoming a part of this community, and I look forward to knowing a whole lot of you. :D See you around. ;)

CallMeMatt

Cody

Re: Hiya ;D
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 01:11:51 »
Hey Matt. I do know you from Runezone. You accept some of my requests some time on the radio! It's great Abbie brought you to Consentus! Good to know about you a bit more, and I'll see you in-game!

Offline Winter

• Rsn: Faerie
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 01:13:30 »
Welcome to Consentus qt. <3

I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. :D Glad you finally decided to join. ;)

Offline CallMeMatt

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 01:24:30 »
That's awesome Cody. :D Great to see you're enjoying it, and catch you around, mate.

And thank you qt. <3 I'm definitely going to enjoy it here. ;D

Runar

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 02:52:25 »
Welcome Matt I hope you enjoy your stay you might remember me from RZ had a g&a going. My name was Serfal but I sort of drifted away

Offline Only Lilly

• Awards This player has 200m EXP in the skill: Fishing!
  • Rsn: Only Lilly
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2013, 09:49:47 »
I wondered how long youd last before Abbie made you join.

Its great to see you will us at last, I do hope to get to know you more and meet at one of our ervents <33

Offline Alan

• Rsn: Douzy
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2013, 14:13:34 »
Welcome to Consentus Matt, You'll love it here, its a great community, don't be afraid to speak up sometimes in the clan chat :P. When I first joined I was shy like you, didn't want to speak at all, now though, as I'm sure my fellow clanmates will agree, I rarely ever shut up :D

Offline Krazy Golf

• Awards This player has 99 in the skill: Magic! 2nd place in an Easter competition
  • Rsn: Krazy Golf
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2013, 14:25:04 »
Welcome to Consentus, I feel like I know you from somewhere. :o

Offline Cam

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2013, 15:03:49 »
Welcome to Consentus, hope you enjoy it here ;D
Deoxygenate
[wc] [fish] [agi] [thief] [div] [rc] [mining] [hunt] [farm] [craft] [con] [dg] [fm] [smith] [herb] [fletch] [cook]

Offline CallMeMatt

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2013, 15:41:24 »
Yep Runar, I definitely remember you. I've posted on your G&A several times. Great to see you around, mate.

Thanks Lily. :D It's really great to finally be a part of things. Abbie's told me a whole awesome lot about you, and I'm also looking forward to meeting you.

Thanks Alan :D Great to see I have someone to reflect on. xD

Thanks Krazy, you may have. You can find me around a lot of the time. :P

And thanks Cam. c:

Offline Leks

• Rsn: Weky
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2013, 19:20:43 »
OMG Matt! This is quite amazing!!
Apparently I've registered in the same Clan as you, on the same day! I swear this is the biggest coincidence I've ever witnessed :o
PS. I listen to RuneRadio all the times, while Matt DJs there  ;D

Offline Arno

• Awards This player has 99 in the skill: Smithing! This player has 99 in the skill: Thieving! This player has 120 in the skill: Divination! This player has 99 in the skill: Construction! This player has 99 in the skill: Mining!
  • Oldschool: Vlees
  • Rsn: Vlees
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2013, 21:19:04 »
Welcome Matt! (and Leks :D)
RuneZone ftw. Hope you have a good time in the clan!

Offline So Soft

• Awards Max Total This player has 99 in the skill: Cooking! This player has 99 in the skill: Firemaking! This player has 99 in the skill: Magic! For Capping 30 Times
  • Oldschool: Muzbo
  • Rsn: So Soft
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2013, 12:23:02 »
Welcome :D
#GOLFWANGFOREVER

Offline Amy

• Awards This player has 99 in the skill: Slayer! This player has 99 in the skill: Cooking! This player has 99 in the skill: Mining! This player has 120 in the skill: Woodcutting! This player has 99 in the skill: Fletching!
  • Rsn: x Amyy
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2013, 00:40:53 »
Hii, we spoke in game before.

Nice to see you as a part of Consentus.

Welcome.

Offline Zach

• Awards This player has 99 in the skill: Fishing! This player has 99 in the skill: Woodcutting! This player has 99 in the skill: Firemaking! This player has 99 in the skill: Cooking! Top Xp Gainer For Your Skill
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2013, 20:17:32 »
Welcome to the family! I'm not that familiar with an internet Radio DJ but sounds fairly self-explaining. Pretty awesome! Hope you'll enjoy your time here with us. Nice to meet you, Matt.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal