Publicoff

Hey all, pub here!
« on: June 08, 2013, 13:26:18 »
Hello everyone! I recently joined Consentus and I'm really looking forward to be in this clan.

My name is Eivind, I'm 18 years old and live in Norway. My birthday is 20.11, so I'll turn 19 in a few months. I'm currently studying graphic design and photography and I really enjoy making short movies, taking photos and drawing.

At my free time I train a martial art sport with the name Taekwondo. I've been training TKD for over 13 years and I was one of the youngest in Norway to get 1.Dan, black belt.

My runecsape name is Publicoff, and I've been playing Runescape since early 2003. My first account had the name 'bla bla bloo' and was a 1 def pure with 85+ slayer. I still play on him from time to time, but I'm not really interested in maxing him out. His total is around 2350+

Publicoff was created in december 2009. My goal was to be one of the best Norwegian skillers, and I had a really nice skiller community with me. I know most of the 'high-level' veteran skillers from Norway, and I was nearly a max skiller myself!
But with 8 99's and 3 90's stats I ended my career as a skiller. Dungeoneering came out and I accidently got 3-4 prayer. I didn't want to have a ruined skiller account, so I decided to get 99 prayer with 15 combat. After getting somewhere around 80+ prayer, I decided just to go for max out and get 99 everything. I had 70 slayer, so it was no problem training up my stats and questing is something I really enjoy. LORE FTW

Yes, I love runescape lore. I find it really interesting for some reason, and if you want to talk to me about it just ask away! :D

When citadel came out I started up a clan first named 'slay n farm' and later EoG with a few friends. I had a big community with me from another clan and I have some really awesome friends from rs I've also met IRL. Mr Pawya is one of them.

Because we was a very big community back then, we decided to start up a high-level community clan. This clan had 2200+ total requirement and you had to have a lot of stuff to get in. We had somewhere around 70-100 active players and it was really fun to be there. I was also the owner of the clan.

But because most of my close friends decided to quit rs a while back, our clan and community felt apart. That's why I decided to join this clan :)

So now you know a little bit more about me. Thanks for letting me join and I'm glad to be here!

Oh btw. Gotta love potatoes!

Offline Thunderite

Re: Hey all, pub here!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 13:42:00 »
Nice to know more about you. Shame you accidentally ruined your skiller with Dungeoneering.

Offline Adam

• Awards For Capping 30 Times
  • Rsn: Asthentix
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2013, 13:44:16 »
It's nice to know you're into Lore.
I wish I knew most of it, the video Jagex made was interesting. :D

Welcome to Consentus!

Offline Tommykillme

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2013, 14:41:20 »
Looks like our Runar has competition!

Welcome to Consentus, I hope we are what you look for in a clan.

Offline Only Lilly

• Awards This player has 200m EXP in the skill: Fishing!
  • Rsn: Only Lilly
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2013, 15:00:34 »
What is Lore?

I hope you settle with us <3

Itd be great to see you get more active ingame and on the forums.

Look forward to meeting you x

Offline Alan

• Rsn: Douzy
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2013, 15:09:36 »
Welcome to Consentus Eivind :), hope you settle in quickly :D

What is Lore?

Lore is basically, the backstory to Runescape (Storylines/history etc.)

Also, on a side note:
Oh btw. Gotta love potatoes!

Hi, I'm Irish. I think we'll get along nicely.

Offline Only Lilly

• Awards This player has 200m EXP in the skill: Fishing!
  • Rsn: Only Lilly
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2013, 15:12:31 »
When I listen to peoples knowledge of all the stories of Runescape it fascinates me.

Who has read one of the books?  Is that where youd get all the knowledge?

Offline Liam

• Rsn: Dixon
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2013, 15:21:59 »
Very nice introduction.

Do you have any old screenshots of your Skiller days? I'd love to see them.

Anddd Finally... Welcome to Consentus.

Offline uxw

• Awards This player has 99 in the skill: Thieving! This player has 99 in the skill: Agility! This player has 99 in the skill: Runecrafting! This player has 99 in the skill: Fletching!
  • Oldschool: uxw
  • Rsn: uxw
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2013, 15:29:15 »
welcome 8)

Publicoff

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2013, 13:29:05 »
Sorry everyone for not replying earlier. Exam stuff ;)

Lilly: I've read most of the books I get from quests, but if I miss any I just go to my house and find my bookcase! Also if you want to know more and really want to get into it - just check out the rs channel on youtube. They got some great short cinematic and storytime videos you can watch :)

Also the rs wiki got most of the lore on one page and you can also check out the radio thing they're hosting every once in a while. :)

Alan: haha, awesome! :D

River: I'll make a thread with all of them when I get the time :) I also got a few videos back when I was a skiller, but not sure if they're on my channel anymore ^^

Ben

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2013, 13:46:24 »
Very nice intro.

Makes me wish I made one, back when I joined ~~~

Soulfare

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2013, 14:57:35 »
Alot of info, but lovely intro. :o Never knew anything about Taekwondo (copy & paste), but u seem to be good at it. :>

I was also a skiller back in time, never any good though, only managed to get the fancy untrim fletch >:) then became a newby 10hp pure. :>Your acc did end up great anyhow. <3

Welcome to Consentus & I hope you'll enjoy your time here, Eivind. :')

Offline Amy

• Awards This player has 99 in the skill: Fletching! This player has 120 in the skill: Woodcutting! This player has 99 in the skill: Mining! This player has 99 in the skill: Cooking! This player has 99 in the skill: Slayer!
  • Rsn: x Amyy
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2013, 16:43:57 »
Its nice to know more about you :)

Welcome to Consentus

Offline Requiem

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2013, 20:05:09 »
Hello Eivind ^_^

Welcome to Consentus  :cheer:
"Imagine that you are creating a fabric of human destiny with the object of making men happy in the end, giving them peace and rest at last, but that it was essential and inevitable to torture to death only one tiny creature- that baby beating its breast with its fist, for instance- and to found that edifice on its unavenged tears, would you consent to be the architect on those conditions? Tell me, and tell the truth.”

Jordan

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2013, 20:53:53 »
Welcome to consentus Eivind im sure you will enjoy it here nice account as well  ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal