Pictured

Pictured's Introduction! :D
« on: April 09, 2013, 20:47:08 »
Hi everyone! This will just be a little introduction of myself, both in RuneScape and in real life. Enjoy!

Let's start off with my RS history.  I started playing back in 3rd grade, when EVERYBODY played RS.  This was probably about 2006 or so.  I never really got serious on that first account, seeing as my highest skill was like 40 woodcutting lol.  But, I still managed to have a lot of fun with my IRL friends.  After a few months, I gradually moved away from runescape.  I didn't come back until 2010/2011 when I made what's considered my "main."  I haven't played on that account since the spring of 2012.  I've had this account (Pictured) since June or July of 2012.  I only play a few hours a day at most, unfortunately.  My best XP gains were when I first made the account, actually, when I knocked out 1-80 hunter in 2 or 3 days.  I'm really trying to get into a consistent schedule of playing time, but, as you'll see in my IRL paragraph, it will probably be summer before I can accomplish this.  As I'm sure most of us skillers do, I go through a "combat frenzy" every few months, when I really want to just y0l0 and ruin this account.  Luckily, I've managed to abstain so far on this account, but in my history I've ruined 2 skillers with combat haha. 

Now for a short IRL introduction.

My name is Paul, I'm 17, and I live in the suburbs of Chicago, IL.  I'm a junior in high school, which explains my lack of playing time.  I'm taking the ACT this Saturday, then come early May i'll have 4 AP course tests, then finals late May, and finally the SAT in June -_-.  I'm also beginning to look at colleges, although I've only narrowed down my career choices to two options: politics or engineering.  I play baseball, run cross country, and I'm on the speech team and scholastic bowl team at my school.  Speech is by far my best and favorite extracurricular; I made it to the state competition last year in my first year doing it ;).  My favorite hobbies are talking/learning/debating politics, reading, watching TV (my fave show is either The Following or Monday Mornings), and of course playing RS :D

That's about all I can think of for now, I might add some later if I come up with anything.  I hope I haven't bored ya with all this rambling! haha

happy skilling everyone

Paul

Offline Adam

• Awards For Capping 30 Times
  • Rsn: Asthentix
Re: Pictured's Introduction! :D
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 20:49:36 »
It's nice to meet you, Paul.
I hope you enjoy being with Consentus. <3

That's also a very lengthy and interesting block of text.
Good luck with all IRL events coming up soon!

Dan

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2013, 20:50:53 »
It's nice to get to know people that little bit more.

I hope you enjoy it here Paul! :D

Offline Aghast

• Awards This player has 99 in the skill: Cooking! This player has 99 in the skill: Firemaking! This player has 99 in the skill: Fishing! This player has 99 in the skill: Strength! This player has 99 in the skill: Woodcutting!
  • Oldschool: Aghast
  • Rsn: Aghast
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 21:00:52 »
U such a smart man. :P

Welcome to Consentus, Paul. I hope you have a great time here, just don't go insane, we've had quite a few insane members. Our leader is quite in..

Nvm i'm stopping there. :P

Welcome, once again. :D

Offline Winter

• Rsn: Faerie
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2013, 22:34:58 »
Welcome to Consentus Paul.

Nice introduction. You seem like quite a busy person irl, which is good. Best of luck with the tests/exams coming up.

Offline Tim

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2013, 22:37:19 »
Welcome to Consentus <3

You seem pretty cool. What position do you play in baseball? I play 3rd mostly, and also 1st and Closer.
You're here for a reason
Living and breathing
If you keep on trying, someday you'll find out why
If I love you, I miss you cause I probably haven't seen you in a
Long, long time

Just don't let it be the last time
You come into my life
No, don't let it be the last time
You come into my life

Offline Iuro

• Oldschool: iuro
  • Rsn: Uruk
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2013, 07:14:29 »
Hi everyone! This will just be a little introduction of myself, both in RuneScape and in real life. Enjoy!

Let's start off with my RS history.  I started playing back in 3rd grade, when EVERYBODY played RS.  This was probably about 2006 or so.  I never really got serious on that first account, seeing as my highest skill was like 40 woodcutting lol.  But, I still managed to have a lot of fun with my IRL friends.  After a few months, I gradually moved away from runescape.  I didn't come back until 2010/2011 when I made what's considered my "main."  I haven't played on that account since the spring of 2012.  I've had this account (Pictured) since June or July of 2012.  I only play a few hours a day at most, unfortunately.  My best XP gains were when I first made the account, actually, when I knocked out 1-80 hunter in 2 or 3 days.  I'm really trying to get into a consistent schedule of playing time, but, as you'll see in my IRL paragraph, it will probably be summer before I can accomplish this.  As I'm sure most of us skillers do, I go through a "combat frenzy" every few months, when I really want to just y0l0 and ruin this account.  Luckily, I've managed to abstain so far on this account, but in my history I've ruined 2 skillers with combat haha. 

Now for a short IRL introduction.

My name is Paul, I'm 17, and I live in the suburbs of Chicago, IL.  I'm a junior in high school, which explains my lack of playing time.  I'm taking the ACT this Saturday, then come early May i'll have 4 AP course tests, then finals late May, and finally the SAT in June -_-.  I'm also beginning to look at colleges, although I've only narrowed down my career choices to two options: politics or engineering.  I play baseball, run cross country, and I'm on the speech team and scholastic bowl team at my school.  Speech is by far my best and favorite extracurricular; I made it to the state competition last year in my first year doing it ;).  My favorite hobbies are talking/learning/debating politics, reading, watching TV (my fave show is either The Following or Monday Mornings), and of course playing RS :D

That's about all I can think of for now, I might add some later if I come up with anything.  I hope I haven't bored ya with all this rambling! haha

happy skilling everyone

Paul

Hey Paul! Welcome to the family! Oh god 4 ap classes? I thought my senior year was rough. I ended up having AP chem AP lit and AP cal. I had zero time for RS back then.
It all pays off in the end my newly found friend.
Hope you enjoy CTS :D

Uwe

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal