Offline silmarilen

hello
« on: February 06, 2013, 18:47:13 »
im not very good at writing introductions but ill try my best to make something out of this.

hey there, im silmarilen, 21 year old from the netherlands
i used to play runescape back in 2004-2006ish but got bored after a while and quit. every now and then i checked out the game but it never really caught my interest anymore. then some time last year i got to know Abbie/winter/angel of sin (pick one) and she said she plays runescape so i decided to try it out again. for some reason i kept dcing after 5 seconds both through browser and through client and i couldnt find a fix for it anywhere so i just gave up. then a couple of days ago when abbie started playing again i tried it out again and this time i could log in without problems, so now im playing runescape again.
im a full f2p, never been member but i might buy it some time in the near future when im back into the game because so much has changed i barely recognize it.
im thinking of applying to consentus but right now i dont have the requirements so ill have to do with being a guest untill then.

so a bit more about me outside of runescape
im currently trying to finish middle school (i dropped out of regular school early and i just started again this schoolyear, so yeah im 21 and still in school) after which im going to study physics at university. ive always been really interested in physics, math, astronomy and stuff like that.
i used to play baseball for 12 years but i quit last year because i kind of got tired of it after 12 years and almost my whole team had changed so all my old buddys were gone. right now i dont do any sports anymore but i like to ride through the forest on my mountainbike on warm summer days.
my favourite things to do are playing games, watching anime and chatting with people.
my favourite music genre is classic rock but i am really open to all kinds of music. i also listen to electronic like techno, trance, hardcore, drum n bass. and sometimes i listen to some violin or other relaxing music.
for movies i mostly like adventure/fantasy/sci fi. my favourite movies are V for vendetta, lord of the rings, donnie darko, the new hobbit movie (and probably the ones that are gonna come after) and many other movies i like.

this took me like an hour to come up with and im sure i missed half of the stuff i wanted to say but meh.

Runar

Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 18:51:29 »
Welcome to Cts and welcome back to RS. It has improved a lot hasn't it? ;)
Hope you enjoy your stay.
You plan to do combat or be a low level skiller? and you should definitely try P2P, it's so much more fun.

Offline Winter

• Rsn: Faerie
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 18:53:12 »
Welcome back to RuneScape and welcome to Consentus sil. <3 :hug:

Nice introduction and I hope you enjoy it here. :3

Offline silmarilen

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2013, 18:53:54 »
thank you both

my account already has combat skills and everything so being a pure skiller cant happen anymore, but i dont really like combat so im mostly focusing on non-combat skills

Offline Tommykillme

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2013, 20:18:04 »
Welcome to Consentus :)

Offline Rubes

• Awards For Capping 10 Times For Capping 52 Times For Capping 30 Times
  • Rsn: Rubes
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2013, 20:20:00 »
Welcome to our little family Consentus <3

Offline Aghast

• Awards This player has 99 in the skill: Cooking! This player has 99 in the skill: Dungeoneering! This player has 99 in the skill: Fletching! This player has 99 in the skill: Woodcutting! This player has 99 in the skill: Strength!
  • Oldschool: Aghast
  • Rsn: Aghast
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2013, 20:52:49 »
Welcome to Consentus, nice stats so far for F2P. Keep at it ^^

Offline Amy

• Awards This player has 99 in the skill: Cooking! This player has 99 in the skill: Slayer! This player has 120 in the skill: Woodcutting! This player has 99 in the skill: Fletching! This player has 99 in the skill: Woodcutting!
  • Rsn: x Amyy
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2013, 22:15:32 »
Welcome :)

Offline Emma

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2013, 22:18:16 »
nice to meet you, look forward to chatting in the clan chat channel

Offline Cam

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2013, 22:29:16 »
Welcome to Consentus :D I hope you enjoy it here ;D
Deoxygenate
[wc] [fish] [agi] [thief] [div] [rc] [mining] [hunt] [farm] [craft] [con] [dg] [fm] [smith] [herb] [fletch] [cook]

Offline Hephaesthus

• Awards This player has 99 in the skill: Mining! This player has 99 in the skill: Smithing!
  • Rsn: Hephaesthus
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2013, 00:34:06 »
Hi there and welcome to the clan. :D

Minz

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2013, 02:20:13 »
Welcome  :sun:

Bendr

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2013, 10:49:27 »
Hey there, welcome to the clan :))