Offline Cam

Clan Consentus News - October 2012
« on: November 01, 2012, 16:15:19 »

Welcome to the October edition of the clan news!

Please welcome the following new members to Consentus:

Striving On (Introduction here)
Knf3 Masacre
Excerpts
Felkro
Nurfed (Introduction here)
Dead Author
LiamPvM (Introduction here)
Skyhigh28
A Casket
Big Gal
RoXanne (Introduction here)
We like getting to know a little bit more about our new members. New members can make an introduction thread here. Also, be sure to check out the Get to know Consentus thread to find out a little bit more about our existing members too. If you haven't already posted an introduction there about yourself, now is your chance!

We would like you to congratulate the following member(s) on their promotions:

Elite Member

Polar Adore
Northener
Punyip
Free 2 Play
Minin Cape T
Effigy

Sensational*

Yewnique
Bendr
Autumn Ends
Soft Mints
Angel of Sin

Veteran**

Monochrome
L E E T Wcer
A w x
Forging Iron
Pauleh
Hot Sub

*The Sensational Member rank has recently been introduced as a replacement for the old Outstanding rank. It will be awarded to 5 members each month, and all members have the opportunity to vote for other members who they think are deserving of the rank. The members promoted this month will in fact be the sensational members for November, instead of October. Sensational members will also have exclusive use of our second avatar, and are able to take it anywhere on any world they like! To vote for December's sensational members, head over to here!

**The Veteran rank is also a new rank available to those who we believe have stuck by the clan through thick and thin. To find out more about the new rank, click here.

Pro & Noob of the Month
Every month, we track the experience gained by all members who take part in the Pro & Noob competition. The member who gains the most experience will be awarded the Pro status*, and the member who gains the last amount of experience is awarded the noob status**. If you're not already being tracked, or you change your name, let us know by posting on here. For more information on the Pro & Noob competition, click here. I can now reveal that the Pro for October was Davedays, and the Noob was Iwhistle, so congratulations to these two.

*Those who have won the Pro from the previous month are unable to win it the following month, to allow other members the chance
**To be applicable for this rank, the player must have gained a minimum of 250k experience in the month, in order to account for those who are inactive.

Citadel Collecting
Everyone knows that collecting resources in the citadel by yourself can be boring, so why not join us on a Wednesday to collect your resources with other clan mates, which definitely makes your time at the citadel more enjoyable. Also, after three weeks of collecting, members are able to collect an experience reward from the clan cloak. You can find more information on our Citadel here
Currently, our Citadel tick seems to happen around about mid day GMT on Wednesdays.

Quiz Night
On Saturday evenings, Consentus hosts a quiz night, where the theme of the questions can be voted for by members. This is one of our most popular events, and what's more, there is a championship leaderboard. See if you can reach the top of the leaderboard by attending this event! For more information, click here.

On Saturdays, at around 7-8pm GMT, Consentus hosts Skype nights, which allows members to chat in a more free way, including video calls, and voice calls.
To find a list of clan members Skype names click here.
To download Skype, click here.

Clan Penguin Hunting
On Fridays at around 8PM GMT, Consentus hosts a penguin hunting event, where members can find their weekly penguins together. Usual hunts could take 20-40 minutes, and also payout with a decent amount of experience afterwards.

Consentus would like to congratulate the following members on their great achievements:

River Island for 99 Agility & Herblore
Grim Skillzz for 99 Dungeoneering
Serfal for 99 Firemaking
So Soft for 99 Firemaking
Special Josh for 99 Firemaking & Prayer
Yappersword for 99 Firemaking
Maxing Mathi for 99 Herblore
I Eat Sub for 99 Magic
Davedays for 99 Ranged
FixTheFPS for 99 Ranged & Firemaking
Soft Mints for 99 Runecrafting (Main), 99 Dungeoneering & Cooking (Skiller)
Not Maxing for 99 Slayer & Herblore
Aghast for 99 Strength
Dead Author for 99 Woodcutting

Zygote for 99 Agility, Max Cape & Completionist's Cape
MISTER BATE5 for 120 Dungeoneering & Completionist's Cape

We hope to see many more fantastic achievements in the future!
There is now a thread where members can post when they achieve a 99 in the specific month. If you achieve a 99, or 200m xp in a skill, or 120 Dungeoneering in November, post it here!

Sorry if I've missed anyone out. Just let me know if I've missed you out and I'll add you in.

-Bumping the RSOF thread-
Our thread on the Runescape Official Forums is a vital way of attracting members who have no links to our community. It helps to bring in fresh faces, and helps to show we are an active clan. A new way of helping to encourage more members to post there, we will be announcing the 3 top bumpers every month. Unfortunately, since we maxed our first thread (great job by the way) we have now started a new thread which we hope you will help to bump.
If you would like to bump our RSOF thread, you can find it here, or use the quick find code: 93-94-624-64061410. When bumping, try to say something more than just 'Bump', try and start off a conversation, which will make guests feel more welcome.

-Birthdays-
Happy Birthday to the following people from this month:
Fergus
Aghast
Sarahh
Craig
Moe
Mason
Rune
Jordi
Trey
Did we miss you out? Make sure you let us know when your birthday is by posting on this thread.
Deoxygenate
[wc] [fish] [agi] [thief] [div] [rc] [mining] [hunt] [farm] [craft] [con] [dg] [fm] [smith] [herb] [fletch] [cook]

Offline Winter

• Rsn: Faerie
Re: Clan Consentus News - October 2012
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 16:20:36 »
Thanks for doing the news again Cam! :D

Offline healer

• Awards Max Total
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 16:53:01 »
I'll get on to making a video soon. ^^

Offline Gabe

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2012, 18:01:30 »
Thanks, Cam. :D

Always enjoyable to read. :)

Aaron

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2012, 18:04:59 »
Good stuff, Cam. :>

Minz

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2012, 18:10:35 »
Good job as always Cam!

You missed my.. oh wait cant do it anymore D:

Offline Only Lilly

• Awards This player has 200m EXP in the skill: Fishing!
  • Rsn: Only Lilly
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2012, 23:42:37 »
Great work a ever cam

Thanks so much <3

Pinkie Pie

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2012, 23:43:06 »
Good Job Cam!! :D

Bendr

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2012, 07:42:03 »
As always, quality work Cam !
I love reading the Consentus news every month

Daggo

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2012, 14:19:14 »
Very nicely done as usual, I just want to remind everyone that I got the Completionist cape. SO yeah...

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal