Trey

Who is this Autumn Skys?
« on: May 23, 2012, 03:10:38 »
Hello Clan Consentus!

I've always wanted to come into this clan for quiet some time, just didn't feel good enough but now that i have got a deccent total level and well known and millions of friends in this clan and not some random lvl 4 skiller i've decided to join Clan Consentus

My names Trey,  i live in america :)

I am a hockey player and a baseball player. Besides that i love listening to music playing runescape ofcourse(: talking to friends and meeting new people from other countries.

My RSN is Autumn Skys a level 4 skiller.... people say FAIL SKILLER!! why lvl 4? i read a bad pyramid plunder guide and was never told to not open this huge sarcophagus and gained 100 strength xp and freaked out for about 30 minutes and sulked in a puddle of failure but im not gonna give up :)

The first Clan I ever joined was.... Skiller Legacy i was in there for about 8 months or so and i obtained moderator in there i quit for awhile and came back and everything went downhill and left for Clan hopeful which i left 5 times and returned was in a clan called Chun Sa but me and the owner got into a huge agruement and i got banned for some idiotic reason. Now im in CTS and i can say this with 110% honesty. I love being in here. Its very laid back and everyone is talkative not just quickchatting levels but staff seems great and the owner is really kind and a sweetheart.

This is my introduction and if u wanna get 2 know me more just please ask me in game through adding me or inbox messaged doesn't matter
Thankyou for your time, Bye ;D

Offline Only Lilly

• Awards This player has 200m EXP in the skill: Fishing!
  • Rsn: Only Lilly
Re: Who is this Autumn Skys?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 07:05:11 »
Trey, you have already made a mark on how friendly and thoughtful you are.

Thanks for choosing Consentus to make a home with. 

We have a huge variety of different people to get to know.

Enjoy  <3

Xadrez

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 08:27:50 »
hey brother I like your positivity. it's alright buddy everybody makes mistakes. I got 2 prayer and proud of it :)

thank you restless ghost :D

Offline Joel

• Oldschool: Joely
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 10:05:39 »
Ahh has it became clear now why getting 4 Summoning is a silly, silly idea for a skiller? These things happen and my account is a prime example of this. I've gotten 2 Strength also, at the same place infact. Only I misclicked the sarcophagus and changed windows -.-. I actually think I can remember you levelling tbh. It's good to hear that you've not given up. You'd be surprised how many people say to me that they would have quit if they'd gotten 2 in a stat, nevermind 4 Combat!

I've already seen you're goals and achievements, I'm sure you'll progress well in here. Good luck.

Otw to #1 level 4.

Click Me

Offline Krazy Golf

• Awards This player has 99 in the skill: Magic! 2nd place in an Easter competition
  • Rsn: Krazy Golf
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 16:19:12 »
Welcome to Consentus, Trey.

Thankyou for the kind words about our clan.  :d

Offline Winter

• Rsn: Faerie
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 16:51:03 »
Welcome to Consentus, Trey. <3

If you remember WinterBunnyx, add Angel of Sin ingame and maybe we can talk again? :) We used to be friends but then I quit because I hated being a 10hp mage/pray pure after accidentally levelling up magic.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal